CJC staff are regularly engaged by delivery agencies to provide technical reviews at a variety of project stages. The expertise provided by CJC in these reviews assists in the resolution of complex engineering issues and facilitates an improved end product.
- Constructability assessment for Airport East Precinct Upgrade for RMS
- Review of launching gantry operations for the erection of pre-cast elements for the Sydney Metro – Northwest for Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
- Review of D&C contractor methods and program as part of Construction Manager role on WestConnex 1A and 1B for SMC
- Investigation of anchor block failures and post-tensioning systems for Tsuen Mun Chek Lap Cock Crossing, in Hong Kong
- Review of launching gantry operations for erection of pre-cast elements for WestConnex 1A (for SMC)
- Constructability review for the erection of a 25m high steel tower for cable stayed bridge over Windsor Road for Sydney Metro NorthWest, for TfNSW
- Gateway Review (Stages 3 and 4) for Northern Beaches Hospital Supporting Roadworks, for TfNSW.
- Gateway Review (Stages 3 and 4) for Alfords Point Road upgrade, for TfNSW.