WestConnex the 33-kilometre predominately underground motorway scheme currently under construction in Sydney, New South Wales opens its tunnels section known as M4 East on Saturday 13 July.
The M4 East stage began construction in mid-2016 and opened to traffic in July 2019. This is the second stage of this $16.8B project with the final stages, the M4–M5 link, the Iron Cove Link and the Sydney Gateway to be completed by 2023.
The CJC Management team, led by our Group Managing Director, Colin Calder, have been a key part of Westconnex Transurban delivery team providing construction management, surveillance engineers, quality engineers, post-approvals coordinators, project and site engineers to this project during the past four years.
Congratulations and thank you to the following people for their dedication and hard work that contributed to the success of this project.
- Colin Calder – Construction Manager
- Craig Stoddart – Quality Manager
- Daniel Taylor – Project Manager
- Ayman Sayegh – Quality Engineer
- Graham Stevens – Surveillance Engineer
- Verity Blair – Post Approvals Coordinator
- Sean Warnock – Site Engineer
- Ross Farrell – Surveillance Officer
- Rachael Ings – Project Engineer
Well done to every single one of the CJC Management team for the contribution they’ve made to the success of this project.
Video courtesy Westconnex.