About the role:
We're looking for industry-leaders to join our Regional team in the new Tamworth office - Principal Engineer, Senior Design Engineers. This is an exciting opportunity, working on such rewarding projects as Tier 1 whilst being surrounded by country Australia.
Principal Structural and Civil Engineer:
- Providing technical expertise to identify and initiate engineering projects.
- Being proactive in searching for technical risks and opportunities
- Assisting in procurement, and securing of contractors and pre-qualification checks
- Ensuring Safety, supervision of subcontractors, and on-site staff
- Client interface and engagement for work packages, including carrying out the scope of work.
- Identify risks to health and safety for workers and public through SWMS, Special Processes and Corrective Actions
- Ensuring standards are met across a variety of projects - Government, RMS, Transport.
- Ensure work is being completed on time and to a suitable standard.
- Manage and maintain effective liaison and communication with all levels of internal and external shareholders on all matters relating to the construction activities
- Mentoring and motivating a team of engineers and technical personnel
Senior Structural Design Engineers:
- Undertake full design duties across all facets of the company's civil and structural engineering services
- Temporary works design specific to, but not necessarily limited to, bridge design, constructability, drainage, road design, rail and stage by stage analysis.
- Work within the Design Team to conceptualise structural solutions, embrace agreed concept, and further develop structural designs and documentation to required level of completion.
- Be responsible for your design and associated design documentation, ensuring timely flow of information, and to ensure design-related issues are resolved efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Establish and maintain a harmonious Client/ Customer relationship to assist project delivery and enhance Client satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with all relevant HSE policies, procedures and relevant legislative requirements
This is a unique opportunity to work with a fast-growing company, with opportunities to grow within the group. Salary will commensurate with skills and experience.
At CJC, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. CJC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Send us your CV
CJC Management (CJC) are looking for experienced personnel to join our rapidly growing, forward thinking team.
Please fill out the form below and attached any relevant documentation.