At CJC Management we pride ourselves on our attention to detail; precision and quality control. These traits underpin the various services we provide, and we work in partnership with a variety of delivery agencies to provide technical reviews at various project stages.
Engaging the expertise of the CJC team in these reviews assists in the resolution of any complex engineering issues and facilitates an improved end product.
- Constructability assessment for Airport East Precinct Upgrade for RMS
- Review of launching gantry operations for the erection of pre-cast elements for the Sydney Metro – Northwest for Transport for NSW (TfNSW)
- Review of D&C contractor methods and program as part of Construction Manager role on WestConnex 1A and 1B for SMC
- Investigation of anchor block failures and post-tensioning systems for Tsuen Mun Chek Lap Kok Crossing, in Hong Kong
- Review of launching gantry operations for erection of pre-cast elements for WestConnex 1A (for SMC)
- Constructability review for the erection of a 25m high steel tower for cable stayed bridge over Windsor Road for Sydney Metro NorthWest, for TfNSW
- Gateway Review (Stages 3 and 4) for Northern Beaches Hospital Supporting Roadworks, for TfNSW.
- Gateway Review (Stages 3 and 4) for Alfords Point Road upgrade, for TfNSW.