We offer services to improve business performance by providing expert advice on all phases of a project lifecycle, from initiation to finalisation
TAP3 is a NSW Government initiative delivering safe, modern and accessible public transport infrastructure to improve accessibility for people with additional mobility requirements, parents/carers with prams and travellers with luggage.
CJC was engaged to provide a constructability assessment and cost workshop for the proposed upgrade of 10 wharves, as part of the Ferry Wharf Upgrade Program.
The scope of works involved the following:
– Constructability review for site establishment, demolition of existing structure, temporary works and construction of water side and landside works,
– Design review and provision of a range of strategic design options,
– Cost estimation and forecasting,
– Whole of Life Analysis,
– Identification of potential construction issues and development of methods to mitigate the risk
– Assisting in the development of a high-level Construction Method Statement (CMS),
– Identification of construction limitations
– Planning for demolition of existing structure and construction of new jetty, gangway and landside works,
– Determine the impacts on community, maritime services and the environment
– Facilitate Constructability and Cost Workshop with Aurecon and TfNSW personnel